Monday, August 08, 2005

Back in CoMo!

So, I'm finally back in Columbia. We moved into our new duplex a couple weeks ago. It's fabulous! I am FINALLY out of the dorms! Anyways, I got a job at Movie Gallery, which I start at in a couple hours. I'm pretty excited because I get to rent movies and games for free, although the pay really sucks. That's ok, because its just some extra income for me, and its just right down the street.
Classes start in just two weeks:/ Oh well, this will be my last two semesters at Mizzou, so I guess I better enjoy them. So, the college of education can kiss my ass....A few weeks ago I get an email saying that one of my education classes has been moved up an hour. Well, of course it was the one class that I couldnt fit in moved up an hour. I spent days and days trying to figure out my schedule for my last two semesters last feb/march. I FINALLY got it figured out, and there was only one way it could work. I thought I had everything set. The crappy part is that most of my remaining science classes are only offered either during fall or winter semester, not both. So, it was really really hard figuring out a schedule that would work, because I also have to fit in my education classes. And this one that now won't fit this semester is supposed to be a prereq. for one im taking winter semester. Anyways, I wrote this stupid woman an email back (polite at first) basically saying how they feel they could change my class just a month before classes start when I signed up for it 5 months ago. She wrote back saying "Well, if you can't fit this class in your schedule this fall semester it will also be offered winter and summer of next year." Well, then I got really pissed, and wrote a really nasty email back, starting with, "Well, that's interesting, because the funny thing is that I DID fit this class into my schedule for fall semester." Anyways, they're not changing the time back, but they did agree to let me take those two ed. classes together next semester.....oh, I'm sooooooooo grateful :(
I guess that's my life for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home