Monday, November 07, 2005

Google Fight!

This is a pretty cool website: Google Fight
Just thought I'd try this fight out: Republican vs. Democrat. Of course the republicans win...haha. But if you try liberal vs. conservative, the liberals win, sad. Try George Bush vs. John Kerry. Bush wins in a landslide.
Some other funny ones I thought of were:
boy vs. girl (girls win in a close one)
America vs. France
America vs. the World (Sorry America, apparently we're not better than the world)
George Bush vs. Bin Laden (Bush wins in a landslide)
Haha, I just find this kinda funny, check it out and create your own battles!

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Jesus beat Allah in a landside

I did that for fun... I don't know why I am posting so many comments on your blog...

Maybe it's the wine... I don't ...

Seriously, I noticed you linked my blog and thanks!! You automatically got linked when you did that... I'll move you up to the side...

Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home