Wednesday, December 07, 2005

XBConnect

So, I recently discovered how I can basically get Xbox Live for free (don't worry, its not illegal)! There's a website called xbconnect.com. There you can sign up for an account (which is free) which allows you to play online with other members from around the world. It's pretty easy to set up, you just have to connect your xbox to a PC which is connected to the internet, download the program and go! Wahoo! So, I finally got to play some Halo 2 online the other day for the first time ever. I was pretty excited, but I really sucked since I hadn't played in a while. Oh well, I'm sure there will be more in my very near future.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

xlink is way better than xbconnect .. try it .. www.teamxlink.co.uk .. ya you won't go back.

www.teamxlink.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home