Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Free TV update

Well, I got my free Dell TV!!!! Wahoo! In case you didnt see my earlier posts on this, I signed up over the summer on dells website for a "1 in 100" sweepstakes for a brand new 26" LCD tv. The sweepstakes was run through eprize. Anyways, it came to my parents house. I didnt want it shipped here because we're on a rural route and our mail service sucks. I couldnt decide whether I wanted to keep it or sell it on ebay. Well, I had my brother open it to make sure it worked, and he said he really liked it. So basically he offered me $900 for it, which is probably about what I could have gotten on ebay. Let me tell ya, its a nice damn television. Anyways, I'm pretty happy, because I basically got 900 bucks for free. Of course I sold the tv without ever even getting to see it which makes me sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home