Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Funny pictures

Saw this picture of Hillary on Yahoo News' most emailed photos:


That reminded me of a photo which I believe was taken of Kerry just last week on his trip overseas:


Then that reminded me of Kerry's football skills, so I did a google search for that, heres just a couple of them:




I searched for pics of this sort for Bush, but there really weren't any that both had weird expressions and are postable on my blog (i.e. him photoshopped in front of a Nazi flag). Have a look for yourself. Liberal photoshoppers are a bit more cruel than conservatives I guess.

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about this one faggot
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20041014/capt.sge.sde08.141004220919.photo00.default-262x380.jpg

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger David said...

Haha, that's a good one. Not sure why I'm a faggot though, but hey, whatever makes you feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home