Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Science Blog

So, I'm finally ready to create a science blog. It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time now, but I'm finally going to get it done. The only problem is that I need a good name.

Every address I type into blogger is already taken. I'm thinking something along the lines of sciencedaily, scienceman, interestingscience, etc. But I just can't find anything good.

So I'm looking for some help. If anyone has any good ideas post a comment and let me know. Thanks in advance for your help.

Your prize for helping me? Nothing but praise and a link to your site/blog if I don't already have it up.

2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger David said...

No no no no.

I'm looking for something non political here.

Come on tony. I'm really countin on ya here.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger David said...

Now that's what I'm talkin about Tony. Scientificreport.blogspot.com it is. Vielen dank!

I might not get it up and running until after finals are over, but I sure hope some people visit once I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home